Kandy Allen Co.
Unlike traditional tattooing, it is less invasive and is considered semi-permanent. Cosmetic tattooing typically lasts up to 3 years depending on skin type, age and lifestyle. Excellent for those wanting to enhance their brows or who have little to no eyebrows, thinning brows from age or over tweezed brows. Pigments used are chosen to match the natural or desired brow color and skin tone will also be taken into consideration
Maybe you hate applying your eyeliner daily, or you aren’t able to apply it as precisely as you’d like, or maybe you just hate the constant struggle of trying to achieve the perfect cat eye. Whatever your reasons, you may find a solution in semi-permanent eyeliner or lash enhancement.
Terms and Conditions
Eyeliner/lash enhancement is not recommended for clients with the following conditions:
- Pregnant or nursing
- Under 18yrs old
- Botox or dermal fillers in the procedure area within the last 6 months
- Taken accutane in the past 1.5 years AND your skin has not regulated
- Diabetic (Client must bring a signed consent letter from their doctor)
- Autoimmune disorders (Client must bring a signed consent letter from their doctor)
- Organ Transplant (Client must bring a signed consent letter from their doctor)
- Chemotherapy in the past year
- Contagious diseases, viral infections or the common cold
- Epileptic Seizures (Client must bring a signed consent letter from their doctor)
- Lash Extensions must be removed 5 days prior for eye liner
- Within one month of a chemical peel-skin should not be in process of healing before procedure
- Active Sunburn or Frostbite
- Current use of products with ingredients such as alpha or beta hydroxyls (Retin-A) Dicontinue use 14 days prior to procedure
- Allergies to bacitracin
- Use of blood thinning drugs or blood pressure medications
- History of Keloid or hypertrophic scarring
- Allergies to ingredients in topical numbing creams, lidocaine, metals (iron, nickel, etc.)
- How long does it last? lasts 1 to 2 years for most people, before it usually needs a touch up.
- Does it hurt? Most clients feel little or no pain. A topical numbing anesthetic is used before and during the procedure.
- How long is the procedure? It usually takes 2-3 hours depending on service,with most of the time spent consulting, picking out colors, measuring the face and drawing your shape.
- How should I prepare for my appointment? Please refer to and read the before and after care instructions before booking your appointment.
- How long does it take to heal? It takes 10 days to heal, 30 days to fully heal. In the first 10 days, you will have to avoid getting them wet, sweating, wearing brow make up, the sun, chlorine, exfoliating creams and working out. Please read our after care instructions.
- When should I get a touch up? depending on your activity level (sun, swim, etc.) and skin condition, you may want to refresh your color, but this depends on your personal preference of their appearance.
- Who is ineligible for cosmetic tattooing? We also do not provide tattooing for people: under 18 years old, pregnant or nursing, if you have diabetes, glaucoma, skin diseases such as Shingles, psoriasis or eczema on the area of treatment, allergies to makeup, Keloid disorder, HIV/Hepatitis, skin cancer, hemophilia, or if you're taking skin medications like ro-accutaine and steroids.
- Not recommended for clients prone to keloid scarring.
- How do I book an appointment? Please fill out the pre-check form located at the bottom of this page
- Is there a deposit to hold my appointment? Yes, there is $150 deposit to hold your time and date. If you cancel less than 4 days prior to your appointment, your deposit WILL NOT be refunded. Please be certain of your time and date at booking. In the event you must reschedule for a different time or date, there will be an additional $50 rescheduling fee added to your balance.